Light up Your Home with Christmas Lights this Holiday Season!
Dazzling Home Displays
At Shine, we offer a complete holiday lighting program consisting of a proven, six-step process that ensures your lights will be professionally taken care of this year and for years to come.
We don’t just put up your old Christmas lights; we take care of you and your lighting needs from start to finish. Shine provides you with and installs professional-grade Christmas lights, ensuring you won’t be digging through old bins of mix-matched lights ever again. From custom design to storage, we are your complete holiday lighting company.
Here’s how our program works:
- Design – Our professional designer will explain, in-depth each phase of the process and how everything works. Then, he or she will ask you what your vision is and give you some design suggestions. After that, our designer will sketch up a lighting design and provide a complete program for you.
- Product – As a part of the program, we supply commercial-grade Christmas lights. From roof lights to tree lights, we give you the best quality available. These lights will last long and provide you with the best way to achieve your home’s desired holiday look.
- Installation – Shine Holiday Lighting began installing Christmas lights in 2006. With our years of experience, we ensure that your lights are installed correctly, safely and exactly how you want your lights to look.
- Maintenance – We provide you with continued maintenance throughout the season. If you should ever discover that lights have burnt out or are not working properly, just give us a call. We’ll happily come out to replace lights or make adjustments. Maintenance service is included with each program at no additional charge.
- Take down – At the end of the holiday season you do not need to face the cold or climb ladders to take down your display. We will come and take down the lights at the start of the New Year. And if you’d like to leave your display up longer, let us know and we’ll schedule your takedown for the date of your choosing.
- Storage – Once we have taken down your lights, we’ll pack them away properly for you and store them in our dry storage facility. This will leave your basement or garage with more room and less clutter.
Our residential Christmas light programs are priced on a per-year basis and we warranty your Christmas lights for three years. This means we will come out and replace them for up to three years without a charge. Once you try us out, you’ll discover that there is nothing better than keeping your ladder inside while you stay warm and let our residential Christmas light professionals install your Christmas lights for you.
If you are ready to receive a free estimate, complete the form below and our designer will be in touch shortly. You aren’t far from having the best looking residential Christmas lights on the block!